Asking questions about God requires little. Finding the answers requires effort. Living with those answers requires grace.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Three Weeks

We have made it three weeks since Macayla's last seizures started. We hope to make it another week. She has done well with school this week, but overall Macayla is more lethargic than she was at the beginning of the summer. We will be doing another MRI soon to track where we are. It will probably be the last one we do. Macayla now weighs 66 lbs. and is 52 1/2 inches long. Thankfully, the nutritionist does not want to increase any calories at this point. My back can't take anymore calories on Macayla (or really on me for that matter.) 

You may notice that there is a new link below along the right side of the blog. The Chocolate Funny Farm sells chocolate and coffee (two of my favorites) and many other items related to chocolate. Check out the t-shirts. It might give someone some great Christmas ideas and it is a business that has been started by our pastor's wife, Susan. By supporting their business, you support their ministry as it gives them much needed income. So, check out their website and don't be shy about buying chocolate for the guy who writes this blog! I know I just wrote that I don't need any more calories, but I could be persuaded to forget what I wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment