Asking questions about God requires little. Finding the answers requires effort. Living with those answers requires grace.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Dopey Opossum

Well, due to a miscommunication between Jennifer and I and my negligence, Macayla got her medications twice last night. I'm amazed it hasn't happened before now (at least that we know of). These medications are powerful and include Lamictil, Keppra, Clonapin and Baclofen. The Clonapin is the most powerful one and her night dose is the largest of the day. So, Macayla was quite sleepy today. I did not realize that I had done it until this morning. Fortunately, Macayla was responsive and breathing fine in spite of the overdose. I just thank God for his protection and her resilience. 
So, in reference to the previous post, Macayla wasn't playing opossum today.

No comments:

Post a Comment