Asking questions about God requires little. Finding the answers requires effort. Living with those answers requires grace.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

New Pictures

We have some new pictures in the image gallery now. We will have more on the way soon, but I'm not exactly efficient at getting those to the website. I'm really busy working on video stuff right now anyway. Having extra nursing has helped me accomplish more, but I almost don't know what I want to work on first. I've been so used to letting things slide that I'm having trouble remembering what needs to be done around here!! Never fear, I have a wife and mother-in-law to remind me ;)).

Macayla is doing well and has continued to have a working bladder. Her airway has been a bit jumbled this week with secretions, but she has done well over all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment