Asking questions about God requires little. Finding the answers requires effort. Living with those answers requires grace.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Laughter

Macayla has worn herself out laughing a couple of nights this week. It seems that around four in the afternoon on Wednesday and Thursday, she would get giddy and everything she heard or felt made her laugh. I could kiss her on the cheek and she would laugh. Saying her name made her chuckle. Jacob started joking around with her and being silly to which she laughed constantly. She got to the point that she had tears in her eyes and had trouble breathing. It was the kind of laugh that is hard to stop once it starts and it makes your sides hurt. I grabbed the video camera and started recording it and much to my frustration, I recorded the first minute or so WITHOUT sound! I clued in and turned the mic back on and got some of it. She really seemed to have a good time, but she was worn out on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment